Monday 12 August 2024

Still here

 My summer has been ... busy?

We had  a double graduation, and all those preparations took a while. I've not yet send thank you - cards, we've chosen pictures, but...

I've been busy at work - done a LOT things I've never have done before. Everything has been extremely interesting, but also so very tiring. My days were long, from 8am to 22pm straight. All day, in my feet, walking around...

D moved to another apartment, so I spent two weeks moving with her - her new apartment is at the sixth floor - and basically no elevator (there is, a tiny closet you can fit max 2 people). At least the staircase is grand!

My veggie garden is neglected, completely overgrown with weeds. At least potatoes are growing. This has been a very wet and moderately warm summer - which means potatoes are suffering, all critters are in abundance and... I just don't even know.

On the good news...?

I've paid my car, it's all mine now!

Sister has chicken, and a cockerel. The cockerel is very loud, from 4am to 9pm. Well, he takes a nap before noon and is quiet about 1- to 2 hours...

Old man and my mother have completed their move to mansion (log cabin), and my sister has the house all by herself (= her family) now.

Grandma's apartment finally sold last week (she died last year), so no more worrying for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment