Tuesday 1 June 2021

A bit more summerlike

Rain is on pause. Now ot feels like summer, and wr haven't have freezing temps at nights for over two weeks.

Potatoes have sprouted as well as broad beans, pumpkins, zucchinies, beans and pickling cucumbers. I got 10 tomato plants from old man and my mother and my chillies and papricas are still alive. Nice!

Lawn is been cut once (hb got stuck in a mud three times) and needs another cut. Baby boy has been out and about every day in and around our yard.  Cranes have two chicks.

I have been editing two video lectures for an online course. I hate looking at myself, and looking AND listening at the same time was a bit too much. I've been on telly once and I still feel nauseous about it. But I got it done and now I feel free!

I have no idea how other people do it, how they can film themselves and put it on their blog or YouTube channel.

There's much to do, but now that I got rid of those stupid videos I  feel like I have all time in the world. D and sys are home schooling again, there is Delta variant causing trouble now (Indian variant). Got my first jab, hb got his two days later, my brother got his yesterday and sister is getting hers on friday. 

There is light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope it's not a train coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment