Thursday 20 July 2023

Another

 

Another non-colour pullover. I have loads of clothing with these cannot discribe colours, muted grayish/brownish/bluish/greenish hues. They go well with blue jeans and everything black I have. Or, if you ask my brother, I have loads of grey clothing - he's a certain type of colourblind so everything not BRIGHT colours are same to him.

The picture is horrible, as I didn't steam/soak/press it beforehand. I like this a lot, it's just the way I wanted, relaxed, warmish and neat enough to wear it when going to town to do errands. Yarn is recycled cotton, I know it will easily turn a bit untidy because of that, but that's ok. I can always shave it.

Haven't been on mood for knitting socks, so I started another one, this time crocheting BRIGHT blue cotton.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's lovely! I admire your talent in being able to make it.
    Bright blue sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete