Sunday 20 August 2023

Medieval times

We've had some very interesting days lately. Ys got also a part in that film, and it suited him perfectly 😊

I had only three hours to get a fabric and sew a tunic and a belt for him (and number one, too! he was also in), and after a panic call to my work friend who is also an extra in medieval fairs I managed to stich together something acceptable. Never again, I said to myself, again. Like every other time I promise to do something I have no idea how to do it and knowing I have no time to do it...

My prince of peasants!

I hope if I end up doing something else for the film, I'll get at least a week's notice.

But ys loved the experience! Filming that day took 7 hours, and after that the actors and extras and production team had a medieval feast with authentic music.

And this is why I haven been able to be in my veggie plot or foraging mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment