Saturday, 22 August 2026

I got apples!

 


I got apples!

One of the people in my volunteering work/communal society messaged me if I needed apples, Well, I don't, but my mother does. Thank you! So I went to pick a bag of apples - they are already fallen to the ground, so snails and deers have been nibbling them. But if you got a knife, then you can have a nice decent amount of diced apples to make apple sauce. And by the look of this apple, this year's apple sauce would be wonderful pink one! These apples are red inside, too.

I'm going to have a very nice breakfast, too. Croissants (got "free" as rejects of lefovers), some micro greens (free again), own baby salad leaves and these apples. Yum!

There was a storm all night, and it seems to continue all day. 'Suma can't go for a walk, because she's made of sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment