Sunday, 30 August 2026

Straight from a King movie

 Stephen King, it is.

Sometimes I feel a bit isolated from the rest of the world.


Sometimes it is difficult to tell if the rest of the world even exists.



Some strange creatures in this realm.


He was HUGE. Didn't want to put my shoe next to him for scale - he might have eaten it.


The big sky.


Once it got a bit brighter and warmer - zebras were back!

I haven't shown my veggie garden here.


This picture is from July. Putting continers on top of spruce logs has been working - only few snails and I' able to keep up on getting rid of snails trying to climb up to the plants. I've got several zucchinies, a lot of mint and lemon balm and some other herbs.

I have another setting under our balcony, there's running beans. I've got handful of beans already.

I know I can't feed my family with these kind of settings, but I ran out of ideas in the spring. Now I get at least some veggies to harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment