Sunday 3 February 2019

Oh, there's snow now?

It's been snowing.
Like most of Europe, I think.

This happy fellow greets us in our forest every day (or night, like when I took this picture). Don't have to wonder where Norwegian artists took their inspiration for trolls...

Sys skiing - we have to go buy him new skiis and ski shoes today, because he needs them tomorrow at school. Oh the joys of dragging them in school bus!

'Suma got bored with me taking troll pictures.

My long socks finally! finished and tested. Snow was deeper than I thought...

A bit overcooked lasaga - nevermind it's so good! Grated carrots and a beet added to bolognese makes it even darker.

Majestetic views - unfortunately those trees will snap at some point and may cause danger, but now they are pretty.
Had to add some length to sys's hat, thats Red Heart's reflective yarn, i have knitted three in different colours to d, sys and ys.


More snow during the evening and even maybe tomorrow. Haven't decided yet days I'll work from home. Depends how's traffic.

3 comments:

  1. The snow sure looks beautiful but not so much when you have to shovel it! We don't have much snow at the moment but it is really cold. -25C with a wind chill of -35to40C. Brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The views are indeed majestic - but I would worry every time I went under those hanging boughs that one was going to fall on my head! Looking at your photos I can't quite believe you're considering going in to work when you could stay at home - or are you going a bit stir crazy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you've got to be careful while walking in the woods now. I can work at home two days a week - I can choose myself which days. I have to think also the weather, if there's going to be a blizzard I'll rather work at home. Don't have to try to find a spot for parking and most of all there's no fear of getting in car crash if I'm staying at home.

      Delete