Sunday 28 February 2021

Stinking mayhem

We had a bit of a situation this morning.  Someone (I know who) left Big Brother in bathroom/sauna. I had some clean dry laundry left there, because... anyway. BB needed to pee, and no-one opened doors for him. So he peed on my clean laundry. No big thing. But, he's a big boy and does a big pee, so... someone's got to wash sauna seats now (they are made of ashen).

And while BB was making a lot of mess on bathroom, BabyBrother got scared and peed on sys's bed. And then sys found BB and let him free but didn't realize there was a pee in the sauna. And I only went to check later, so now everything (laundry baskets, sauna and bathroom) stinks of cat pee and shampoo, because BB also knocked down every bottle from the windowsill and some of bottles leaked, because they weren't thightly closed.

Sister's cat made a poo behind a tv-set this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... the joy of animals. We had a cat once who shat on my bed when it was pissed off. The number of new mattresses we bought... Good luck with cleaning it up; I remember cat pee being extremely hard to get rid of. Dogs make a bigger mess but they usually confine themselves to the floor. We had a doubly incontinent great dane once, who made one hell of a mess, but it was easily cleaned up compared to the cat. Plus he always looked so shame-faced standing beside it when we came down in the morning it broke my heart; it wasn't his fault he was old and rather leaky. But we always forgive them, don't we? Poor BB stuck in the bathroom. It's easily done, I imagine, with several animals in the house. Maybe the shampoo covered up some of the smell?

    ReplyDelete