Sunday 21 February 2021

Was that it?

 Brothet just messaged me saying that's it for the winter. I disagree, but he's living near sea and we're inland. Yesterday morning it was -10C, and by midnight it was raining. Water. 


But I still don't think os needs to mow next week


I haven't done anything towards sowing seeds yet. I'll need to check my chillies, they need longest time. And warmest place.

Tomorrow I'll take my car to garage, one of cooler lines needs replacing ( things happen when it's really cold) and changing oil might be a good idea. Have no idea how to get d to school in the morning and back home at noon, but it'll work out.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't started any seeds yet either. In previous years I've often gotten too keen and started too early so now I tend to err on the side of caution and wait. However you're right, chillis need extra time and help. The best place for them is on the sitting room windowsill but last year the dog knocked them over twice and I ended up with just one plant. I'm not sure anywhere else gets enough sun this early in the year to make it worthwhile. I'm a very hit and miss gardener and don't want to pay for grow lights or anything like that. A plastic tub I can pop a lid on and put in a bag is about as far as I'll go.

    ReplyDelete