Friday 13 August 2021

Second jab

This week I got my second jab. Another nurse, she wasn't as good in jabbing as the first one. This time I felt the needle and stuff injected, but it wasn't bad. Just felt it. My vaccine is Moderna, and they say it has more side effects to others. Well, I got high fever on the next day (over 39), but not with my usual fever headache. And I was SO tired. I slept three hour nap in the afternoon after work and 10hrs night. Yesterday I was a bit off, but that's it.  Now I'm feeling fine. I'm waiting to get that funny wasp sting reaction next week, I know most people don't get it. I had it with my forst jab, but didn't have that high fever. We'll see 😆

Youngest boys will get their first jabs next week during school hours, so I have to make sure they have their social security cards with them (as id). 

Oh well. It's raining, and Baby Boy wanted to go outside early. Maybe he is willing to come back inside?

But 'shrooms!



No comments:

Post a Comment